Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Thanks for everything

Hey y'all!
Happy Tuesday! :)

As exhausted as I am, I somehow managed to whip up a card today! I recently ordered a couple stamp sets from Altenew and they were just sitting on my desk...begging to be inked up. lol Seeing that the current Altenew March Inspiration Challenge is still going on, I thought I'd play along. :)


How did I ever not see this Japanese Mum stamp set?!!...Needless to say, I'm in love with it! ;) 


I kept things relatively simple. For the blooms I chose to use blues, which for some reason I was thinking of the sky at the time. lol I know, a little weird...my mind runs wild at times, I tell ya. ;) I did use greens for the leaves, though! lol Once having my blooms and leaves done, I used the matching dies with them. For my card base, I stamped on a sprinkling for red 'confetti' and then stamped on the sentiment in black ink. When adding my blooms I chose to pop the front bloom up by adding foam tape on the back and then a few leaves I did the same with, as well. Simple, right?!...

Well, that's all for today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 




2 comments:

  1. adorable coloring the blue flowers
    the red splatter caught my eyes..so sweeet
    adorabl card...

    ReplyDelete