Monday, October 21, 2019

AJVD and WOW! Collaboration Hop

Hey y'all!

Today, is a exciting and fun day!! I'm swinging in to share a couple cards for the AJVD and WOW! collaboration hop!!


You should have came from the talented Jenny Colacicco's blog. If you haven't hopped along yet, you'll want to be sure to start from the beginning! Lot's of fun going on! ;)


So without further ado, here are my cards...


A simple Fall themed card. I made a little stencil out of AJVD leaves & Petals die set and the embossed them in two different WOW! embossing glitters, Vintage Peacock and Turkish Nights . After, I used a sentiment from AJVD Autumn Pumpkin stamp set and stamped it on my card using black ink. Then I used the AJVD Headline Type Alphabet die set to spell 'FALL' and used WOW! Sparkles in  Stroke of Midnight and Celebration .


Keeping with simple, for my second card I used AJVD Scattered Snow builder background stamp. Which I embossed it in Metallic Gold Rich Pale using WOW! metallic embossing powder. Next, I used AJVD Merry Mistletoe die set and added WOW! embossing glitter in Carousel here and there on the mistletoe. Once done, I tied my little bundle of mistletoe together with some burlap twine and then added it to my card. To finish things off, I used AJVD Headline Type Alphabet die set to spell 'HOLIDAY'.

And did I mention there are a couple prizes that can be won?!!...There's a $25 WOW! Embossing Powder gift card and a $25 A Jillian Vance Design gift card up for grabs! :) Please be sure to leave your comments on each DT blog post (including WOW! Embossing Powder & A Jillian Vance Design blog posts) Please comment on each post to be eligible to win 2 x $25, Gift Card to A Jillian Vance Design or WOW Stores. It will run for one week with the winner announced on Monday, October 28th.

Well, that's all for me. Your next stop is the talented Karen J Reategui .

Here is the complete list for the hop as well, you case you skipped anyone or need to start from the beginning. :)

Shelly Kurth (you're here)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

*Note: All the products used for AJVD and WOW! are clickable above or you can shop HERE for AJVD and HERE for WOW! Embossing Powders USA or HERE for WOW! Embossing Powders UK.  :)

18 comments:

  1. So much glittery goodness on our cards. Thank you so much for joining us and creating such fabulous cards. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get over how gorgeous everything is with this embossing powder. This hop is full of talent and beauty. Lovely elegant card. Tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I've never used Wow's sparkle powders... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh who doesn't love sparkle?????? these cards are delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too gorgeous for words -love the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the shimmering EP! I love the pink sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards. I like the colors of embossing powders you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and textures! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of gorgeous sparkle. I love the background on the second card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful leaves. Love the speckled
    background. Wonderful fall card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Love all of the different colors of embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! Loving the Scattered Snow! Thank you for being an awesome design team member!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shelly both of these are awesome, I love the sparkle that you have given to the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sparkle, both cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, love the sparkle and shine!

    ReplyDelete