Wednesday, October 9, 2019

HUGS

Hello, hello!!
Hope all is well?!...

It has been waaaay too long!! (I'm not counting my DT posts as posting things) Long story, short. September was a bit of a rough month for me and husband. Not only did his mom pass away but there was some things that resurfaced from years back and it took a toll on the both of us. So there were some rough weeks on end and then during the last week of September my husband ended up in the ER, ended up he had a bad case of strep throat. So I had to take take of him for a bit, also while being on the lookout that nothing spread to me or our kids. Thankfully, nothing did. Then fast forward to October and say what?!...October!! Time is just going by way too fast! October is starting off fairly good, just been a little busy and tired. Much better than September so far...hoping it stays that way.

So that's a little insight to what's been going on with me. I sincerely apologize for such a long absent. I should be more 'on top of things' now. ;)

I am swinging in to share a card I made 'just for fun'. No challenges or anything, just a new stamp set from a friend of mine that I couldn't wait to get. :)


Even though I'm no expert with colored pencils (or any medium for that matter), I still enjoying coloring images. So relaxing, right?!...I still have a couple more of these to color and already have some ideas of what to do. Hopefully, you won't mind seeing a couple more?! :)

Well, that's all for me today. I'm going to try and do some blog visits and commenting because we all know, it's been way too long. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Really lovely.
    Glad everything's better in October for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete