Friday, January 3, 2020

Cute Tea

Hey y'all!
Happy 2020, hope all is well and the year is starting off right for you?!...I can't wait to see all what this year brings! I'm hoping for nothing but good times. Well, some other things too...but you know, focusing on good things. ;)

I'm finally feeling like things are slowing down some and getting back to normal. Since the holidays I feel like I have been going and going. My kids will be back in school Tuesday, so that should help things feel a little more 'normal' as well. ;)

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current Paper Smooches Challenge.





Naturally, I was thinking of snowmen or something with snow for my card. But then, after looking at some stamps sets, I went a different direction. Cute Tea, anyone?!...


Lately, I've been on this colored pencil kick. Not sure why, but I'm enjoying it! My husband did get me some new colored pencils for Christmas, so that could maybe explain some of it. ;) 

Well, that's all for me. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Shelly...your Cute Tea card has planted a smile allll over my face! Adorable! Your colouring is awesome; great to hear about new pencils, because you create magic with them! Happy New Year: may 2020 be filled with all things wonderful!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!
    Happy New Year Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!! I LOVE the COLD Drink theme and that Stamped background is AMAZING!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us for the NEW Paper Smooches Challenge and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That certainly is a Cute Tea! Thanks so much for playing in the Paper Sweeties "Anything Cold" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you used the sentiment to create patterned paper! So much fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete