Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hooray!

Hey y'all!
Happy Wednesday, hope all is well?!...

My kids are officially back in school (since yesterday) from having winter break. Not that there's a whole lot difference because I do homeschool them. lol  But, I'm telling you I can always tell when they're (or should I say when we are...) on break or not. I think they can, too. And I'm sure it's because there seems to be a schedule vs no real schedule when on breaks. ;)

Anyhow, I am swinging in today to share a sweet little card. No challenges or anything, a 'just for fun' and 'still coloring with colored pencils' card.


Cute, yeah?!...I actually pulled out the one and only set I have from Hello Bluebird. (yes, I know. I need to buy more. lol) I think I only used this set once, maybe twice before. I felt like it needed some more love. ;) And you should be able to see it some?...But I actually did a little embossing using an embossing folder! Do people still use embossing folders, besides myself?!...lol

Well, that's all for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :)


1 comment:

  1. Awww...your little parade of critters is adorable! I can see the embossing easily; fabulous added touch!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete