Wednesday, February 10, 2021

hello there

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday, hope all is well?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the current CASology challenge. It has been sooo long since I've played along with Casology and I needed to change that. ;) 



Just nice and sweet. And quite a bit of mixing and matching of brands. ;) I stenciled on a partial rainbow and then stamped on another part of the rainbow using a blue ink. I then did some coloring with colored pencils for the little snail and envelope. Once done, I used the matching dies with the snail and envelope and then added a little 'hello there' sentiment. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great rest of the week and see you soon! :) 

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing it on the CASology blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snail mail is THE best!!! Love this sweet design, Shelly! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, I love everything about your card - your gorgeous colouring on the snail, the pared down rainbow and the perfect tiny sentiment! It's fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, long time no see. Had to come say how delightful this creation is. Congratulations on your win at CASology. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete