Friday, February 19, 2021

You are awesome

Hi y'all! 
Happy Friday, hope all is well! :) 

I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge


Such a pretty photo and colors, right?!...


Now normally I go for simple, but this card I went a little bit different. I was inspired by the 'bird of paradise' and colors. So I pulled out some 'new to me' Altenew goodies and just had fun with things. I used a stencil for my background and then added some splatters of green using a watercolor brush marker. For the blooms and leaves, I used one of their layering stamp and matching die sets. Which I actually left out one layer because I liked the look of it. ;) Once done, I just added things to my card base and topped things off with a sentiment and enamel dots. Fun, yeah?!...



Well, that's all for my today.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great Friday and weekend! :)
See you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Totally wild Shelly! Love your combo of flowers and that background, it really makes for a fun card design!

    ReplyDelete