Friday, April 9, 2021

Bloom

Hi y'all! Happy Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Time just keeps going on by...I've been trying my best to blog/share more and then I tend to get caught up with things at home. (And having some unexpected things happen, probably didn't help.) So while things may be somewhat quiet for now, I'm hoping May will bring flowers. ;) 


Anyhow, on to a card I made. I saw the Uniko Studio Challenge and being I haven't joined in on their challenge for a bit, I decided I should change that. :) 



I pulled out some colored pencils and went for a 'no-line' technique. If I even did that correctly, I do not know?! lol But I had still enjoyed things. :) I did some simple simple heat embossing for the sentiment, which I don't even remember the last time I even pulled out my embossing powders...lol (I really should be using things more.) To add a finishing touch to my card, I used some pearls/gems. Simple and 'springy', yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colouring of the crayons against the kraft, so pretty.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, your card looks so beautiful! Great use of kraft paper and the subtle colours!
    Love seeing the "Originally Organic Additions" Set in use!
    Thank you for sharing this beauty with us in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64.
    Creative greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete