Friday, April 16, 2021

Gorgeous

Hi y'all! 
Happy Friday, hope all is well! :) 

I'm just swinging in to share a card I made for the current PinkFresh Studio Challenge. 


Seeing how everyone seems to be 'hot foiling' things, I took the plunge and jumped on board. I gotta say, I'm loving this whole 'hot foil' thing!! It's so fun and simply beautiful! If you haven't tried any hot foiling I definitely recommend it. ;) 

So onto my card...this is what I came up with for 'gold'.


Playing around with things, I thought I'd experiment to see if it would work to hot foil the Stitches Die in gold...and wouldn't you know, it worked! :) I wanted the background to 'shine' so I only added a couple other elements to my card and that was it. Pretty simple, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great Friday and weekend! See you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment