Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Happy birthday

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday, hope all is well?! :)


I'm swinging in to share a card I made for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday feature. Again, I have to say I'm loving using all these woodblock stamps! And I might be guilty of buying more. ;) Without further ado, here is my card...


I maybe went outside of my style with the image?...though, I thought the stamp was too cute to pass up. I did go the easy way with things and colored things up using Copics and that's pretty much it. I kept things simple and one layer, so it's easy to mail. ;) 


Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a great day and see you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, so sweet Shelly! What a terrific birthday design. Thanks so much for playing along with Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete