Monday, April 24, 2023

Thank you

Hi y'all! 

It's a little later for me to post but...
I have a card to share that I designed for Scrapbook Pal

Without further ado, here is my card...


We can always use a Thank You card, right?! I used some Pinkfresh Studio goodies and did some stenciling with a touch of hot foiling. Easy peasy, right?!


Steps to make this card:


1. Take white cardstock and Pinkfresh Studio's Floral Panel Stencil and start stenciling. (This is a good time to heat up your hot foiling machine, too.)



2. Use Pinkfresh Studio's Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate with gold foil. Then use with matching die.


3. Add foam squares on the back of the hot foiled sentiment and add to card.


4. Add a touch of gems.


That's it! You made this card! :) 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day and see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment