Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hello, Crafty Friends!

Hey y'all! After what has seem like a lifetime without any Internet connection, I finally have everything good to go! :) I have never been happier! I feel I have missed out on so much and I have missed seeing all my crafty friends! On the bright side, I shouldn't have to go through any of this again! ;)

I don't have anything to share, as of yet. I am working away getting caught up on some projects and trying to whip some things up for my blog. Hopefully, within a day or two I'll have something up! I thank you all, for leaving me such sweet comments and checking in on me! It truly means a lot! :)

So, our home is coming along! It sure feels great to finally own a home! Though, I think I'm still trying to let everything sink in?...It's still somewhat unreal to me. I have to try and remind myself that this is ours and we have all the time in the world, to do everything we want to our home. Now, even though I tell myself this...I'm still on a 'go, go, go' mission! I really am trying to decorate the inside like there is no tomorrow! lol I am sometimes (who am I kidding?!...maybe all the time) very bad with being patient! But if I were any different, it just wouldn't be me! ;)

Well, that's pretty much it for now. I am slowly but surely, making it around to leaving some love on all your blogs! (This is where I wish there were more time in the day!) Thank you again, and enjoy your day! :)

See y'all soon!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back sweet Shelly! Congrats on finally getting into your new home and I'm sure it will be a work in progress for a while ;) Can't wait to see all your creations!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

    ReplyDelete