Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello friend

Hey y'all! Hope all finds you well?!... :) Today, I'm not only sharing a card, but a card for being this week's Guest Designer at Casology! :)



A BIG thank you, to Casology for having me as this week's guest designer!

 

And here is my take on it!


Okay, so with the cue card being 'BOLD'. That's what I tried making my card....bold. I decided to use some outlined bubbles in pink. Then added my sentiment bubble in black, to give it that boldness. Simple, right?! :)

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to swing on over to Casology to see the full challenge and all the DT cards! :)

Enjoy your day and see y'all soon!

11 comments:

  1. Simple, but so very, very effective! This is one remarkable CAS design, Shelly! :) Thank you so much for agreeing to guest design for CASology this week! It's always a pleasure to see your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your clean and simple take on the cue card this week! I had some serious trouble with this one but you did not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Shelley! Love how simple and bold the bubbles and statement are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect CAS card! Love it! May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, Shelly! Black and white are bold enough together, but then you also added that brilliant pop of pink! Perfectly CAS, too! Thanks for guest designing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly CAS, and perfectly "bold"! Love the pink against the black speech bubble. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rocks! Love the layered speech bubbles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and bold but delightful. I just joined your blog. I'm the cricket Jiminy my favorite cartoon character.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a Shelly sweet and simple with kapow. Hope the move is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the open bubbles with the solid one...such great impact!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bold sentiment on your card ..very effective and look so CAS...I love this challenge BOLD on casology thays why I join two times...hope you like to hop to my Blog Shelly.big hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete