Sunday, March 30, 2014

I (heart) U

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! It's a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! For this challenge it's all about 'stitches'. Whether they're faux or real, we wanna see them! ;)



So, here's my card!


Lately, I have been lovin' the stitching on cards! Normally, I would have done 'faux' stitching because I don't have a sewing machine. However, if it's something simple, I've been hand stitching things. So, that's what I did with my card! ;)

Are y'all ready to play with us?!...The winner of this challenge will be our Guest Designer for the next challenge!!! How cool is that?!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to swing on over to CAS on Sunday to see all the DT creations!
Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing Shelly ;o)
    Love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shelly! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Shelly. I love that sentiment. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the colors you chose and the stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CLEVER and FUN design, Shelly! I love the play with words.. this is just lovely! I {heart} this.

    ReplyDelete