Monday, October 5, 2015

Thank you...

Hey y'all!
Happy Monday!

I'm not sure if y'all saw it already or not, but we started our first Waffle Flower Challenge?!!...And today, we have some inspiration for you!




Here's my card.



I decided to use the sketch, to go with the embossing. If you know me, you know I like my 'corners'! ;) I started by embossing my tribal tree in gold embossing powder. Once done, I stamped my sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, using a deeper blue ink. Under the thank you, I used an apricot color ink. After, I did some cutting and added it to my card, using some foam tape on the back. To finish everything off, I added some twine. So, what you think?!!...

Be sure to swing on over to the Waffle Flower Challenge and see all the DT projects! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!!...Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day! 

Waffle Flower Crafts Supplies Used:

Tribal Thank You stamp set



12 comments:

  1. gorgeous card.. I love that embossed tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Shelly!! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so CAS and I am in love with that element on your card
    Gorgeous as always Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog, be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one. Rich gold color against all that sweet white space makes my brain happy. And your creativeness with your sentiment...Love how the popped up sentiment tag looks as if it were attached with that twine. Wonderful card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool and love how you used the tree in gold. And the twine finishes it off perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image in gold and also how you used the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crushing over that lovely embossed tree...Happy sighhhh.
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete