Thursday, August 18, 2016

live simply...

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...


Today, I'm swinging in with a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. I had a little down time from working on some DT stuff, so I thought I'd play along with a challenge. :)


I did some real watercoloring...I actually didn't resort to my 'piece of acetate'! lol For those that may not know, I usually do the whole ink on a piece of acetate and then lay it on my watercolor paper. And nothing is wrong with that, though I managed to let my watercolor paper and water spritzer do the work for me. :) I kept things simple and once my watercolor was done drying, I added my sentiment. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Yet another fabulous card Shelly (gotta say just how wonderful that sentiment is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Haha I like that you did some real watercoloring!!! I like the smooshing technique!I'm very bad at real watercoloring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning background Shelly!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shelly, that background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for abandoning the acetate and letting the watercolors just flow *winks*.
    It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background for a fabulous sentiment! You're far more venturous in creating water-colour backgrounds than I am!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete