Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wanna grab lunch?

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

I know, I know, I've been sooo bad at visiting y'all lately and I sincerely apologize for that. Things have been good for the most part, though I've been trying to deal with an ongoing issue with one of my kids' teacher. It's very frustrating when things just aren't working out. I'm hoping something will be done soon and we can all just move forward.

Anyhow, I don't want to bore you or ramble on with my problems...lol ;)
I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current Newton's Nook Designs Challenge and the current NBUS #7 Challenge.




So here's my card...

Wish my weather was better, so I could have more light. Though, it is what it is, I guess. ;)  
Such a cute little raccoon, yeah?!...
I recently won Newton's Nook Designs new Raccoon Rascals from their blog hop, so the timing was perfect for both challenges! :) 
I did some coloring and then after did a little fussy cutting. Once done, I added a couple little pieces of burlap and my sentiment piece, along with a few sequins. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

Again, I apologize for not visiting y'all much!...I promise you, I'll be around more soon! 
Hugs




6 comments:

  1. Perfect touch with the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! Loving that rustic fabric background, I totally had to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...how adorable is that little raccoon, extending his invitation for lunch! If I lived closer, you and I would certainly be meeting for lunch...and crafting time. Hope the teacher issue is resolved soon!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have given whole new meaning to the word adorable with this card, Shelly!! It's like I will never be able to see that cute image anywhere without wishing it had a snippet of burlap behind it! Inspired!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7!! Good luck with fixing things with the teacher or getting a different one! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. the added of Burlap is perfecto Shelly
    cuutee Image
    always lovely coloring and
    great scene hihi makes me smile
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO CUTE! I love the little bit of burlap behind the image - it goes so perfect! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete