Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Feel Better Soon

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

I'm swinging in today to share a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! For this challenge it happens to be all about Orange, Brown, and Kraft.

 

Well these are three colors I don't normally use much of, let alone together. Though, I wanted to challenge myself to do so. ;) 


I went with some orange flowers and adding a little touch of brown and kraft cardstock. 
Simple, yes. But I think I managed to use all three colors together quite well?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. For a colour combo that is not your'go to' you have totally rocked it Shelly, it's the perfect CAS combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Clean, crisp and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used the combination beautifully! The flowers, especially, are soooo pretty in orange!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win at CASual Fridays, Shelly! This whimsical design is perfect for a get well!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete