Tuesday, November 22, 2016

SRM Stickers post-Lovely Lace

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope you're week is going good so far?!...I'm sure it's busy for many, though hopefully it's good too! ;)

I'm just swinging on in because I have a couple projects on the SRM Stickers blog, today! Here's a little peek of one of them, to share with you...


Be sure to swing on over to the SRM Stickers blog to see my full projects. And while you're there, I'd be so happy if you left some love there, too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Headed over to see your projects and, for some reason, my comment wouldn't stick. Hmmmm...Anyway, back to let you know: your 'long thinking' paid off exponentially! The lace-stocking gift card holders are so pretty, especially paired with the plaid paper. Your tag is lovely; the blue/kraft/white is such an eye-catching combination!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete