Thursday, November 3, 2016

Little Tangles Challenge

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday!
Hope all is well?!...

Today, we have a brand new challenge at Little Tangles! And this time were all about CAS cards! :)


Oooh, you all know how much I love CAS! ;)


See?...Super CAS.
I simply stamped on my image and did some coloring. After, I added my sentiment and that's it! Done. :)

Be sure to swing on over to Little Tangles to see all the DT projects and while you're there, I hope you'll join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

Neat & Tangled products used:

Big Bold Brew stamp set

3 comments:

  1. I think this guy is so SWEET! :) I love your CAS style designs Shelly!! Hope you're doing well!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is darling, Shelly! I seriously need a cup of coffee that big every single morning! He's adorable, and you've colored him perfectly. What a great CAS card. I hope to play along if the stars align correctly for me, lol. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is perfect for a CAS card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete