Sunday, February 24, 2019

Watercolor Hello

Hey y'all!
Happy Sunday, hope all is well?!...

I've had quite the last week with some sick kiddos. Needless to say, not fun. Thankfully, all seem to be on the mend. In between all of that, I've been trying to craft and work on the good ol' editing skills. ;)

Today I'm sharing a simple no-line watercoloring card. One thing I keep noticing with these watercolor cards is I have to be patient. If I rush, it seems like one big mess and nothing looks good to me. So for me, patience is key. And maybe for you, too?...


I used an older Concord and 9th set. And I chose THIS specific set because I figured I could handle the no-line watercoloring with it. lol I'm still trying to full grasp it all, so I've been sticking with simpler images. ;)

Well, that's all for me today. I have a few more photos to edit and some DT work, then some commenting and blog visits to do. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day...enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning..those flowers look amazing..
    Love your new profile picture..

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow Shelly
    the watercolor looks so beautiful on your flowers card here
    love it
    great new Profile Pict too
    sweet lady there
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new profile photo, Shelly, and glad to hear the kiddos are feeling better! Your noline watercoloring is gorgeous. I totally agree with you about needing patience when watercoloring and that's hard for me, too. Like watching paint dry. Oh, hahaha! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete