Friday, April 19, 2019

I start off the day with...

Hey y'all!
Happy Friday, hope all is well?!...

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down.*

It's been good here, busy and somewhat tiring, but good. My husband has been out of town for the past week, so it's just been me and the kids. Though, he gets back in later today! Needless to say, we're excited to have him back home! ;)

 I didn't really craft much at all while he was gone, until today that is...(I might have done some shopping though. lol)

I'm sharing a card I made for the current Unity Stamp Co. mini Facebook challenge, which is all about rainbow of colors. I was going to just share it on there, but thought I'd share it here too. ;)


So very simple of a card, yeah?!...I used some watercolors and painted them directly on my stamp and then stamped it on my paper. I did quite a few panels because every time you stamped it on the paper you get a different look. Which I love, some were darker with the colors, some more 'blotchy', etc. ;) Once done with my watercoloring, I simply stamped on a sentiment in the middle using black ink and then topped things off with a touch of burlap twine. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great Friday and weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. SCROLL stopping card Shelly! I Simply LOVE this:))) Have a Blessed Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete