Saturday, April 6, 2019

You're TURTLEY awesome

Hey y'all!
Happy Saturday, hope all is well?!...

If you been following and reading my blog post, you know that the past little bit has been rough on me. I apologize if some of my posts sounded like a 'debbie downer' (nobody wants to be a debbie downer...don't be a debbie downer lol) (sorry, had to do that). However, I do want to say that I while I still have some things going on, I, myself am doing good. :) I even had a ladybug land on my hand today, so that must be a good thing, right?! ;)

Today, I'm sharing a fun card I made for the current Paper Smooches April Challenge.


You think a sketch challenge would be so easy, but I haven't done any in awhile so this took some thinking for me! But I had fun! :) 


I had bought some 'Nuvo Bursts' awhile back and have barely put them to use. (I am so good at doing that. lol) So when I saw this sketch I thought they would work perfectly for a background. ;) After, I did a little coloring with markers for my turtle and then added on my sentiment piece. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. love that background and that cute little turtle. Adorable card..
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to grab those Nuvo Bursts for this design, Shelly! It's a winning take on the sketch, IMHO, and I love your turtle and his punny sediment! Glad you are feeling better and hope your world calms down and stays that way for you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeet card! I like what you did with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this take on the sketch! A total winner!

    ReplyDelete