Thursday, April 4, 2019

It's the little things...

Hey y'all!
Happy Thursday, hope all is well?!...

Just when I thought things were looking up, new things hit. I don't want to go into details but let's just say things are somewhat out of control right now and I'm just looking for a break. :( I have an appointment to go to today and hoping that it will give me some much needed relief and hope. I am so ready to feel good and have things back to normal...so ready.

Anyhow, trying to block some things out and stay busy, I did make a card. :)


I saw the current PinkFresh Studio April Challenge and just knew I wanted to play along! It's been awhile since I made a shaker card. ;)


As you can see I kept things nice and simple. :) I used the big paisley die with a dark blue cardstock to make my shaker. I filled it with some gold, clear, and white sequins. And for my background or 'back of the shaker' I used a rainbow patterned paper. To finish things off, I stamped a tiny sentiment on white cardstock and then made a little 'flag/banner' and added it to my card. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Such a fun shaker card!

    Hope things work out for you...thinking of you my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun shaker... totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - what a FUN design! LOVE the huge shaker element and the fun pattern paper behind! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete