Friday, March 15, 2024

CCCC 27-Reminder

Hi y'all!
Hope all is well?! :)


I'm swinging in today to share another card with you for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge

Without further ado, here is my card...


How about a coffee Christmas tree?!...I wasn't sure what I was making, but after coloring up all the cups I stamped a Christmas tree came to mind. After that, it was thinking about the background and sentiment. I used a die for the background and then stamped on a sentiment to white cardstock and just did some cutting to make it fit like the trunk of the tree. To finish things off, a burlap bow for a topper. Simple, right?!...


To join in on the fun and to see all the DT creations, be sure to swing on over to the CCCC blog...hope to see you there! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this fun and clever design Shelly!
    Thanks so much for joining us this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pyramid of coffee cups Shelly! So clever!

    ReplyDelete