Friday, March 1, 2024

CCCC Guest Designer

 Hi y'all! 

Hope all is well?!...Happy March! 

Today, I'm guesting on the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge blog! :) For this challenge it's all about the color green. Without further ado, here is my card...

I know my card may not scream Christmas to some but hear me out. (lol) How about for those that live in the desert?...I have never lived in the desert, but I do live in the tropics/sub tropics and we do palm trees/flamingos/sand castles/etc. for Christmas. So I was thinking along those lines, cactus for Christmas... :) 

I kept things simple, did some coloring with Copic markers and then die cutting. I did a little faded stencil background and then added a stamped Merry Christmas. To top things off, I added some gold 'ornaments' to the cactus. Simple, right?!...

Be sure to swing by the CCCC blog to see all the creations and to join in on the fun! Hope to see you there! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and see you soon! 

Products used: Newton's Nook-Cuppa Cactus stamp set, Cuppa Cactus die set. Ink Blot Shop-Wild Hatch Herringbone stencil, Mixed Holiday Greetings stamp set. Trinity Stamps-Gorgeous Golden baubles

1 comment:

  1. oh so cute! I love how creative this is!
    Thanks for joining us this month as a guest designer Shelly!

    ReplyDelete