Sunday, March 3, 2024

Just wanted to say...

Hi y'all! 

Happy Sunday, hope you're enjoying your day?! :)

I'm stopping in to share a card I made for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday feature. I'm so happy to play again with my woodblock stamps! I missed the last couple features but had some extra time and was able to whip something up. :)  

Without further ado, here is my card...

I tried some simple no line coloring and then topped things off with a hot foiled sentiment. Really, that's it. Doesn't get more simple than that, right?! ;) 

Well, that's all for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so very sweet and pretty Shelly! LOVE the clean + crisp design.
    Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable. thank you so much for joining the woodblock weds. :) - Jess

    ReplyDelete