Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CAS-If friends were flowers...

Greetings to you all, I hope everyone is having a great week so far! This is my last card I made for the Cas-ual Friday Challenge. Once again I started going through my stuff and came across some flowers that I've only used once, I just knew I had to use them! This card was very quick and easy. I used some kraft paper (4x9) and I cut a circle out in the middle of the card (I used a circle template & circle cutter). For my flower I layered three different ones together and added the stamen's to the center. I then added my pearl design, which I used a template for. Last but not least I stamped my 'saying' on.

Supplies: kraft paper, flowers/stamen (prima), pearls (recollections), ink (black by colorbox), stamp (lawn fawn), circle template/cutter (fiskers), pearl design template (swirly doodles by hot of the press).

4 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend! How cute is this? I love the little pearl trail!! And I am thinking I know where you got that fun stamp set! :):) Love the flower peaking out too! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another beautiful card...you are rockin' this challenge! Love the pretty pearl trail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and love how you managed to keep it CAS. I just [heart] that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and so unique too! you should consider also entering it over at The Kraft Journal... it fits the challenge perfectly this week! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/08/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet-walk.html

    ReplyDelete