Saturday, August 13, 2011

White Washed...Hello.

Hey everyone! I know it's been a minute since my last posting, things have been extra busy with my kids (well, two of them) back in school. I also think I have some on and off days when it comes to my creativity...yesterday was not a creative day for me! I tried to make so many cards, even just one and it was like 'I never made a card before'! I was way lost! So today, a much better day! :)

I came up with this very simple card. I wanted to try something a little different and so I went for a 'white washed' look. I kept everything white except for my flower stems and my greeting. I embossed on the flowers and used brads in the centers.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the card I made. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I DO love this clean and simple card. I love how you embossed the flowers...at first I thought they were punched white flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete