Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome Baby!

Hey everyone, here is another wonderful card I made for 'baby'. I kept it very simple and used unisex colors. I couldn't remember if she was having a boy or a girl...rather than making a fool out of myself, I went the 'it can be boy/girl' card.

I used a white cardstock and embossed little bubbles on it. I did the bubbles the 'old fashion' way (to some maybe), I used a embossing template and a handheld embossing tool. My hand did start to cramp up on me! But it was worth it. I stamped on my saying and my little duck. Which the duck I stamped again on to white cardstock. Cut it out and gave it a foam square on the back and put it over my other stamped duck.

Supplies: white cardstock, green paper (ek success), embossing template (fiskars), embossing tool (fiskars), inks (black & mint both by colorbox), stamps (older clear stamps I had, any of your choice will do).

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, this is so sweet! Perfect to use green (could also do yellow, light purple) since you don't know the gender yet. This is the kind of card I'd make several of and hold onto for just such an occasion...always good to have them on hand! I love the embossed bubbles...you go, girl! (I used to emboss with my stylus all the time, but now I'm lazy.) I love the popped up duck, too...so cute!

    ReplyDelete