Thursday, July 4, 2013

Celebrate Freedom!

Hey y'all! Happy July 4th!! :) I just wanted to quickly stop in today, SRM Stickers is having a 'Parade of Patriotic' projects today!...With that being said, here is my card! :)


I had soooo much fun, making this card! I normally don't make many 4th of July cards, so maybe that's why I enjoyed making this so much?!.....Something a little different and festive! ;)


I'm really lovin' the Red, White, and Blue on my card! I used all border stickers from SRM Stickers. And just added a nice rhinestone piece and banner, to top it off. :) Be sure to head over to SRM Stickers blog and check out all the wonderful projects!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!! Celebrate! :)

5 comments:

  1. PERFECT!! Bing swirls for fireworks? Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Shelly! Love the blingy fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July, Shelly! What a SUPER card for the occasion, too..so FUN and FESTIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing design, amazing colors! This is such fun. Love those little stars and your take on fireworks! Bev

    ReplyDelete