Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Watercolor Hello (Take 2)

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Just a short and sweet post, today.

I'm swinging in to share another watercolor card with you. And if you remember or saw I posted THIS card a few days ago...Well, I had some leftover watercolor prints from all the 'practicing' I tried and thought I'd use what I could. ;)

I'll also enter this card in the Little Tangles challenge, as well.


Same colors and whatnot but kept it CAS this time. ;) 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 




4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - so many beautiful patterns can be created, I am stunned!! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pop in an tell you how eye catching this is in the Gallery!! I love the CAS design, it really makes the colour and layout of the images pop. So very glad you shared this with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those vibrant blue leaves are sensational! Talk about a happy Hello card!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete