Tuesday, January 28, 2014

hello...

Hey y'all! Hope all is well with everyone?! :) Sorry, I missed a couple days of posting anything. I decided yesterday, that I was gonna take the whole day off from doing anything! I spent the day with my family, which we went on some walking trails and then finished our walking off at the park playground. It was absolutely, beautiful! :) Anyhow, about my post today. I saw the current Casology challenge and decided to give it a try!



Here's my card!


I normally do not use purple! Not that I have anything against purple, it's just not necessarily my go to color. However, I made this card using some purples and I happen to quite like it! ;) What about you?.....

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day! :)

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Shelly! What a great CAS card design...could work with any color and looks great in purple! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is my card of the week! Love it; )) Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning in it's simplicity - I'm a big fan of both purple AND this card!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS one-layer card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week. May-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly I LOVE this--Wow! Thanks you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the epitome of CAS! Love the different shades! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly CAS ~ love the purples you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ! I loved this from the first moment I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh, you can just feel how perfectly clean and simple this is, Shelly! Congratulations on the well-deserved win at CASology!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! This card is awesome. I love its stunning simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool and pretty...LOVE this!! Congrats on your well deserved win:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your well deserved win at CASology...your card is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete