Sunday, June 26, 2016

Congrats

Hey y'all!
Wait...Seriously I just wrote this. *Whew! Monday, already?!...Where did the weekend go?! ;) 
Hope your week is starting off right?!*  What the what?!...Where is my head?...I really did think it was Monday and was scrambling to write up this post! And not only was I scrambling to write up this post but I was doing the same with editing my photo! Especially, when my battery indicator kept flashing red! lol I think I'm gonna take a little break after this. lol ;)

Anhyhoo, I just was stopping in to share a card I made for the current CASology challenge. Talk about down to the wire! lol ...Though, I made it in time! :)


Really, I had no clue what I was doing with my card! I had this Altenew set for a little bit and had never used it until now. I definitely have to play with it more. ;)


So I just randomly stamped on my images and for some I tried following the pictures/instructions included with the stamp set. By no means this is perfect, though I do like it. After stamping my images, I used that darn stitches die again (lol), and then I added my silver die cut 'congrats' to finish my card off. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great SUNDAY and see you soon! ;)



8 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad Shelly, I thought it was Monday too:) I'm so HAPPY to find that it's not! Beautiful blues in your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love the blue against the white and the silver sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bi-coloured flowers - clever idea! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I have those flowers too, and have hardly used them. Love the design you created. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly your flowers are coloured perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing with us at this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple... BUT perfect! Love those shades of blue and silver paired together! Such elegance!

    ReplyDelete