Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Thanks a bunch

Hey y'all!
Tuesday, already?!...First I thought Sunday was Monday and now it's Tuesday already. This week seems to be going by fairly quickly.

Anyhoo, I'm stopping in today to share a card I made for someone...I don't want to say who because they'll be getting some happy mail soon. ;)


Yep. I pulled out those Clearly Besotted stamps, again! Seriously, they're just too cute!...Don't you think so?!...I did a little watercoloring for my background and then after, I added my little critters. Which I colored with markers. And before adhering down my critters, I added my sentiment first. ;)
Oh, and you see that stitched die again?! lol I should just hide those things...Hoping you're not tired of seeing them?! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


8 comments:

  1. TEEHEE!! This is super CUTE!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  2. just sooooooooooooooooooo cute Shelly. I love those little fruity mice. So cute over your color wash background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word this is adorable.. love those little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really are the cutest critters ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo sooooo stinkin cuutee
    love the coloring and the blue background there
    see you around sweety
    I miss you

    ReplyDelete