Thursday, June 2, 2016

CONGRATS...So happy for you

Hey y'all! :)

*For my Little Tangles post, please scroll down.*

I'm swinging back in today to share a card for the current CASology challenge! This happens to be their 200th challenge as well! Yaay, CASology!! :)


Being the cue card is CAS and it's their 200th challenge, I thought I'd dedicate my card to them!




Super CAS, right?!...I had so much fun making this card!
Did you see Waffle Flower Crafts Sketchy Alpha stamp set?!!...(Well, you have now. ;)) Though, when I saw that set, I knew I had to have it! :)
I chose to do each letter in a different color. Which let me be completely honest with you...I know some people are very precise about having their colors in exact order of how they go. Though, no matter how many times I look at a rainbow of colors, color wheel, etc. etc. etc. I can't figure it out!! lol I mean does it matter what color you start with?...Blue, purple, pink...yellow, green, blue...etc. Do I even have those colors in order?! lol Do you go light from dark or dark to light?...Does that even matter?! lol You see, I'm lost. I'll tell you what I do. I start with the blues, go light to dark, and continue this process around the whole color wheel. Who knows if I'm even right or close?!...But it works for me. ;)

Anyhoo, back to my card. After doing each of my letters in a different color, I added a simple sentiment underneath it, and that's it. Easy, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day...It's almost Friday! Yay! :)
See y'all soon!

8 comments:

  1. Aww I love this, Shelly! You can't go wrong with rainbow colours and I love the little additional sentiment tab! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering this fantastic card in our 200th challenge. I love your rainbow, and what ever order it is in, it looks great to me. I was actually marvelling at how straight you got everything lined up. So, lots to be impressed about with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and effective design, Shelly! I think your color arrangement is perfect! ;) Love the rainbow letters and that font is so fun!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our 200th challenge over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and colorful!! LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow congrats card is fabulous, and you just carry on colouring as you do, because WOW! Your style has impact!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly this is such a fun card with those rainbow letters. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology for our 200th challenge!

    ReplyDelete