Sunday, June 8, 2014

Elephant

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! I have a short and sweet post today. ;) Today, is a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! This time we're all about 'paper piecing'.

So, here is my card!


I kept this real simple. I want my elephant to speak for itself. I inked up some Altenew stamps, then of course did my cutting. Easy, right?...

I hope you're ready to play with us?!...If so, you have a chance at being our next Guest Designer! How awesome is that?!...

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday, to see all the DT creations and show some love! ;)

Enjoy your day!
-Shelly

16 comments:

  1. sigh, I love what you've done. awesome paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Shelly, I need to get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Shelly and I love the way you paper pieced it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is that little elephant just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute! I love your piecing! Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Shelly, and great paper piecing. Looks like a fun challenge too. Will try to play along. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic piecing! I love the different patterns you chose and the parts you used for the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww that elephant is so cute.. totally love this..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now how did I know that it would be an origami paper pieced image?!? Wonderful, Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome, Shelly! I've never thought to paper piece origami stamps. Love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! Love that paper pieced elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Perfect paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!!! So CAS and graphic!! Love the pattern papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ow how cute is this card, love the elephant!

    ReplyDelete