Friday, June 27, 2014

SRM Farewell...

Hey y'all! Today, I have one of those 'bitter, sweet' posts. As some of you may already know, my SRM Stickers term has come to a close. I honestly, don't think I could ever thank Susan enough, for giving me such an amazing and wonderful opportunity! Who knew she would see my work and take a chance with me?!...When I applied for the DT, I really had no idea what I was in store for. Once, Susan emailed me, telling me, that I was chosen, I was literally jumping up and down! No joke! It felt good! :)

You know, normally I work with stamps...and stamps only. So, stickers were somewhat 'new' to me. Well, shortly after receiving all my goodies, I fell in love with SRM Stickers! Seriously, these stickers 'melt' into your paper, like no other...they are THAT good. If you haven't had the chance to play with them, you should definitely give them a try! I think you'll love them, too! ;) They also have an amazing assortment of other goodies, that are just as lovable. One of the things I enjoyed working with, were the doilies and the pillow boxes...fun stuff, I tell ya! ;)

Now, I knew I would get to know Susan more, but what really blew me away, was how sweet, supportive, inspirational, and down the earth she was! Not saying, I didn't think she would be...but I think it's one of those things 'you never really know someone, until to work along with them'. ;)

I enjoyed the team soooo much! All the ladies I was working along side with, were truly talented and ever so sweet! And for me, what started out 'trying to figure out these ladies and get to know them more' ended up with ladies, I now call 'friends'. Amazing how much can come from being on a design team...Love it! :)

So, for this farewell, Susan is posting her favorite projects from us. And she had asked us to pick our favorite and share, as well. Boy, there were a lot of projects I made! After going through all of them, I ended up choosing this as one of my favorites.


Something about this card, just has a soft spot in my heart. Maybe it was my process of making it or the supplies used?...either way, I love it. And hopefully, so do you?!?...

Okay, so here's the 'sweet' part of my post. Even though I'm no longer on the SRM Stickers  design team. I'm still continuing on The SRM Challenge design team, which allows me not only to play with SRM products, but I still get to work along side some friends and see Susan around! And that truly makes me happy! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to swing on over to SRM Stickers to see all of Susan's favorites! And if you haven't seen the new SRM design team, you really should take a look! They are a wonderful and talented group of ladies! I can't wait to see what they come up with! ;)

And one more time, a BIG THANK YOU to Susan!!! :) SRM will always have a place in my heart and on my cards! ;)

See y'all soon!
Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

  1. Aww, farewells are always so sad, aren't they? So glad you had such a great experience with SRM. The card you picked here is gorgeous ... plus I love that it's a wedding card and doesn't say congrats or love or wedding or any of the other typical words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Shelly. Thanks for your kind words.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of your SRM designs! It was so fun being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite SRM stickers design of yours Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am gld to know that you had an amazing experience, I guess I will have to try these stickers now and ur card is such a beauty :) actually they always are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, this is probably my favorite of your SRM cards, too! You did such a great job as a DT member at SRM, it was easy to see how much you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is one classy card Shelly!

    P/s: So glad I got to "meet" you through this DT gig...I love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card...you rocked the SRM stickers and yay for the challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant design Shelly.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto with what you said about SRM and Susan, Shelly! I am glad that you are now on the challenge team now and we can still see how you showcase SRM stuff so beautifully! I love your gorgeous card with the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet post...like this sweet sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did amazing things with SRM Stickers.. thanks for the inspiration.. i love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!!! Looking forward to seeing your challenge DT projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a total sucker for doilies. This is gorgeous and you did an amazing job for SRM this term!!!

    ReplyDelete