Monday, June 16, 2014

you are awesome

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! :) Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the current Less is More challenge. It's been a loooong time since I've played with them...guess 'time' got the best of me.?. I need to stop letting that happen! ;)

So, here is my card!


When I saw 'off the edge' and 'one layer', I knew this was right up my alley! However, I did have a little bit of a struggle and a possible 'hit my head against the wall' moment. lol Though after that, it struck me! I went for very basic colors of black and grey. And ran my sentiment off the edge. Simple, right?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

  1. Love this Shelly, simple but very striking
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card! Love how you highlighted the awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is .... awesome, that is!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Shelly!
    Fabulous card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that font! Great stamping Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly your card says it all - awesome!
    Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Fabulous CAS design and looks 'awesone' off the edge!
    Linda xx
    LIM Guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous and AWESOME OLC card Shelly - so striking and perfectly CAS.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the challenge!!! I love the black and grey scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Shelly, on the showcase from LIM for your AWESOME card! (I had to say it!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sure is CAS and graphic... great card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete