Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello and happy Sunday

Hey y'all! Hope you're enjoying a beautiful Sunday!?!...I'm just swinging on in, to share a couple 'back to back' posts. ;) First up, is a card I made for the current Seize the Sketch challenge and the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


Such a fun sketch! However, I did tweak it some so it could be CAS. ;)


Instead of using a background paper or die cut (for the shape), I decided to go with some masking. I used the die cut negative from a circle and placed it on my card. Then stamped my little flowers and stems randomly all over. And once done, removed the mask. Then once again, I went for some faux wood paper (been lovin' that lately)! Tied some natural twine around it and added my little tag. Not too hard, right?... ;)

Thanks for stopping by! And I'll be back shortly, with my second post!
Enjoy your day! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love to see ur clean creations :) this is such a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The roses are very cute and I love the tiny tag. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love how you created the round "panel" with masking. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly I love this card! That technique using the negative of a die-cut is one I must try. I don't have one single oval die - do you?

    Thanks for sharing =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card on Seize the Sketch and love the colors and the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! LOVE the technique you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply wonderful! The sentiment tag looks fantastic! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch ~ please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/you-are-special-blessing.html

    ReplyDelete