Monday, May 15, 2017

For you

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Somewhat a busy week, here. My kids are officially on the last week of school and there's a couple birthday's this week. Which I'm gonna have to make my sons cookie cake tomorrow (his request) and I still need to make a card and wrap his little gifts. And my husband needs to assemble his new bike together...so a lot going on.

Anyhow, I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the current Paper Smooches May Challenge.



I kept things soft and simple. I used some colored pencils (again) to color my images. And then added my sentiment and a few sequins, along with some twine to finish things off. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


2 comments:

  1. Most adorable! Congrats on your Altenew win too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loooooooooooooooving everything about this card! It looks easy to create (however I'm sure it would take me forever! LOL!)! I love the colors and simple design! YOU ROCK! LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANKS for joining in the fun with our May challenge <3

    ReplyDelete