Sunday, May 28, 2017

Let's roll

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!
Hope you're enjoying your day?!...

I have just a quick and sweet post today.

Another 'just for fun' card...and yep. I'm still using up all the new stuff I have, as well as older sets that have yet to see any love or barely any love at all. Though today's card is featuring a new set. ;)


Seriously, aren't those little sushi rolls cuuute?!...One of those 'I just couldn't resist' adding them to my collection.


I went with using colored pencils again. Which I'm finding with the smaller images, I seem to lean towards using them more than markers. (Probably because I can stay in the lines better with colored pencils than with markers. lol) Once having done my coloring, I simply added a sentiment, used a square die with my finished panel and then added it to my kraft base. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, I'm off to do some commenting...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. (chuckling) This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is so cute Shelly. I love that set, sooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayyyy it makes me smile to toooo cuutee Shellyyyyy love it much

    ReplyDelete