Thursday, May 18, 2017

Perfectly wonderful...

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Yesterday was my oldest sons birthday, which I let my kids take school off and enjoy his day. We had some cake, cookie cake to be exact (his request). Then he got a bike and a few little goodies as well. Needless to say, he was happy! And riding his bike all day. :)

Anyhow, I am sharing a card today. Which I made for the current May Altenew Inspiration Challenge.




Keeping things simple, I stamped on my background image and then added some green using colored pencils. After I stamped my hummingbird on a piece of cardstock, colored it with pencils and then did a little cutting. Once done, I added my sentiment piece to my card and then added some foam tape on the back of my bird and added it to my card. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It's fantastic they way you've used the colors from the inspiration photo. You've made such a lovely, dreamy, CAS card, and I love this. This is "perfectly wonderful." Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love how you are able to create so much interest and always keep it simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous. I love how you colored the images.. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shelly, this is FABulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is like no one else's, so clean and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete