Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tickled pink we're friends

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Well, my kids are officially done with school. Needless to say, they are happy and honestly so am I. I certainly don't miss the rushing to get them and everything else ready in the morning. ;) Annnd since they're done with school, that should give me a little extra crafty time. At least I'm hoping it will. :)

Anyhow, today I'm sharing another 'just for fun' card.


I know, I know. It's a new stamp set. Though I just couldn't resist! lol However, I swear I'm going on another 'no more buying' kick. I still have many sets to use and if I'm being honest, I did buy more then just the one new set you're seeing. Ack!

Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to get (and by get, I mean separate) my kids (lol) and do a little blog visiting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments: