Wednesday, May 10, 2017

You're my main squeeze

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Things are good here, just busy. My kids and I are counting down the days left of school, which isn't too much...we're excited. :)

Anyhow, I'm just sharing another 'just for fun' card. No challenges or anything. I'm still using up those new and barely used sets that I have. ;)


Once again I went with using colored pencils. Practice, practice, practice, right?! ;) I really didn't have a full idea of what kind of card I was making. So I colored in several images and then they sat for a few days until something came to me...I figured if they sat long enough, something was bound to come to me. lol


Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. You're working those colored pencils perfectly, Shelly! And what sweet images to use them on, too!! Love all these little mice, and how cute are those fruity hats and outfits?!! Darling card! Bev

    ReplyDelete