Wednesday, May 31, 2017

You will never regret being kind

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Just a short and sweet post for me today.

Another 'just for fun' card and a real simple one too! A little patterned paper and one stamp...and ta-da...


Don't you just love that sentiment?!...When I saw Lil Inker Designs latest release, I couldn't resist those new sentiment stamps. Not only I love what they say but they sure make for a quick and easy card when needed. ;)

Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to work on some DT stuff and then some commenting. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love it when a bold sentiment takes center stage! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, love this. What an AWESOME stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooww that BIG stamp is adorable and easy to make your card FULL
    love that DP too
    great simple card Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH! I love this! The sentiment looks perfect against those bold stripes!

    ReplyDelete