Friday, May 19, 2017

You had me at Mai-Tai

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down. 

I'm swinging back in today to share a card I made for the current Inky Paws Challenge.

 

Don't you just love those colors?!...Certainly makes me think of summer! ;) 


As usual, I kept things simple. I did a little yellow background with some distress ink. Then added my 'mai-tai' in the colors from the inspiration photo. Before completely adhering my mai-tai down, I added my sentiment first. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


6 comments:

  1. Now that's exactly what I could use right this minute, lol!! What a fun card, Shelly. I love the happy, summery feel this has, and I can think of oh, about a thousand friends I could send something like this little sweetie to! Great card. Have a good weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow inking in the background is a fabulous addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so refreshing and cute! Thanks so much for inking up with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie, IPC Lead

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and I just love the way you used the bright colors! Perfect for summer fun! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete