Sunday, May 7, 2017

So totally...

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!
Hope all is well?!...

Today is another baking day for me, as well as trying to sneak in some crafty time and commenting. ;) The card I'm sharing today I actually made yesterday, though didn't have time to edit until today.

I made my card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.


Now, I know it's say 'pick 6 birthday' and hopefully my card works just for that?! ;) I chose words that would be for and describe a birthday...aaand I even made it where it could be for a guy...say what?! lol (Masculine cards are always so hard for me.)


I must say, I was going with using six words...though that backfired on me when I added the last part of my sentiment. lol So I had to do some thinking because I did like my card but really didn't want to start over or toss it out. Then it came to me...why not six sequins?! I went with adding six silver sequins, three at the top of my words and three at the bottom of my words. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


8 comments:

  1. This is perfect, love the graphic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up, my friend, in reverse order! Your birthday card is fantastic! Masculine marvelous and the sequins are perfect! The design is wonderfully eye-catching, and a simple switching of ink colours would make it perfect for gals and/or kids!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really fantastic! Love the bold prints in just the right colors - its really wonderful graphic design!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card.

    P/s: LOVE a baking day! What did you make??

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the graphic look! Such a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - totally awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays for our 6th birthday challenge :)

    ReplyDelete