Thursday, May 25, 2017

Turnip the Beet Peas

Hey y'all! Happy...Thursday! (I so just had to look up what day it was! lol)
Hope all is well?!...

Always when my kids are out of school I have no sense of time, let alone what day it is. lol Between keeping up with the house, them, crafting, and the million other things...I'm just trying to get through the day. ;)

Anyhow, I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current CASology challenge.


Talk about a cue card!! lol Loud?!...This one had me stumped. Though, after sitting for a bit and going through stamp set after stamp set. I came across an older set that just hadn't seen much love, if any at all. So, I put it to use. :) 


A little bit of a silly card, yeah?!...My one boy got a kick out of it and actually wanted it, so to him it'll go. ;)
I kept things nice and simple. Just stamped on my images, did some coloring, and then added my sentiment pieces. Easy peasy, right?!...Oh, and I should say my 'loud' part comes in with using some loud colors, as well as the fun sentiment piece. ;)  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. Such vibrant and intense colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyaa cuuute
    love the vibrant color too and cute stamp Shelly
    how are you sweety
    hope you are not overwhelmed there
    miss you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome take on the cue word! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I remember those Sweet Stamp Shop images...so punny and cute! Love how you kept it one layer and so colorful! Happy summer vacation and hope you can find time to keep crafting! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh clever YOU!
    Love your card Shelly. Perfect!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Casology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rocks, Shelly! Loving the puns and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete