Monday, May 29, 2017

Special

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Yesterday my kids and I were all crafting together, with no arguing over this and that! lol I must say it was quite nice. ;)

So today I'm sharing a card that I made while they were making their own cards/drawings/etc. No challenges or anything. Just for fun and using up those new and barely used sets. ;)


Of course I kept things simple! lol I went with using colored pencils again, which I think I'm starting to get the hang of them?!...Not really sure but I have been enjoying coloring and how my image(s) looks after. :)
I wasn't quite sure of a sentiment piece, but then I started to dig in my embellishment stash and came across a wood veneer piece. Thought it added a sweet touch to it...I also added some clear little dew drops but I think you only can barely see one of them? However, there are three of them.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. ooh too cutee the elephant and the Balloon
    sweet banner sentiment too Shelly
    and less coloring is great idea too my friend
    sweeett cuteee card and I love!!

    ReplyDelete